#Obsessed: Toni's favorite beauty picks
It's no secret that I'm a sucker for great beauty products...and what girl doesn't love to pamper themselves? I believe that a daily beauty routine should be simple but luxe (and I'm obsessed with finding products that offer the most bang for the buck). Below some of my absolute favorite beauty items that I literally CANNOT live without.
1) Dr. Hauschka cleansing milk: I've been using this miracle cleanser/makeup remover since 2002 and it truly changed my skin from within. Bonus: Leave it on for 15-20 minutes as a great balancing mask while you clean the litter box, etc. Leaves your skin clean, exfoliated, and moisturized (never stripped).
2.) Clark's lip balm: Great formula and all-natural. I keep one in my bag and at home. Their lip tints are also really great!
3) Clarin's Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil: I have been a devotee of facial oils for mannnyyyy years now. In my opinion, oils do something that lotions can't quite achieve for true lit-from-within radiance due to healthy skin and all-day moisture balance. This oil from Clarin's is a favorite and has the most incredibly relaxing scent. With continued use, it will leave your skin tone even, balanced, and fights blemishes. Highly recommend!
4) Estee Lauder bb highlighter: I don't use foundation or concealer...only this magical pen that erases all of my past sins. Trust me. I used YSL's Touch Eclat for ages, but this highlighter is king of them all and really delivers on its promise. Glowing skin and great coverage that looks like you are wearing nothing at all.
5) MAC lipstick in 'Ruby Woo': I love color...and I have lots of great lipsticks (NARS is a fave). BUT this vivid blue-red matte lipstick is THE lipstick that I reach for almost every day. It's a cult-fave for a reason and it looks great on everyone. Wake up and know that you're going to have a bad day? Swipe this shade on and watch your day instantly brighten up! This will be the lipstick that I die clutching next to my heart.
6) Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate: This is a fantastic eye cream. Really works for those of us with sensitive eyes and skin. Great for mornings when you need to not look like you were up all night (which is every morning).
7) MAC paint pot in 'Constructivist': A makeup artist turned me on to this amazing multitasker during a photoshoot years ago and I've never looked back. I use this as a liner, shadow, and for my eyebrows. This fantastic formula allows you to build color up for added intensity and it's blendable/smudgeable until it sets. It's that good. Stays in-place until you take it off, but not in a weird waterproof way that feels like you have no control over your eye makeup sitch. Genius for those who like to travel light and carry a minimum of beauty products.
8) Weleda Arnica massage oil: The best substitute for a good massage EVER. Apply after your shower as a super moisturizer with healing, tingling, smells-amazing benefits...works great as weekend hair treatment. You can literally feel your skin drinking in this all-natural love potion. Massage into bumps, bruises, and sore muscles to help them heal quickly.
9) Becky Boo Underarm: Nobody wants a ton of chemicals in their pits, but it's so hard to find a natural deodorant that really works. Meet this 100% organic and toxin-free pit paste by Vanessa Bley that is changing the game. I love the Palo Santo infused Sacred Spirit version. Keeps you dry and smells great with zero aluminum. Genius.